Citrus Blossom - A medley of white grapefruit, neroli, tangerine, jasmine, and sparkling musk gives an elegant twist to the common citrus scent.
Coconut - It’s just like the real thing. Summah breeze and palm trees not included.
- Think walking through an endless field of relaxing, calming lavender. Exactly. Now who says you have to stop and smell the roses?
- Puts you in the mood of a well dressed man. Earthy sandalwood mixed with patchouli and sage creates a blend that is oh so cool.
- So sweet, so keen, juuust PEACHY!
- Vibrant, sweet, and a big ol’ kiss of citrus. SMACK!
- Refreshing like a cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. Who knew sour could be so sweet?!
- Delicate and floral, magnolia is combined in harmony with ylang ylang, grapefruit, and lily to make this a true southern gem.
- A cool soothing cocktail of peppermint oil and lavender that's topped off with spearmint. No need to hold your horses...enjoy!
- Just call it a gentleman in a jar. A delightful blend of patchouli, sweet orange, and honey that’s a real keeper.
- As fresh as a bowtie, suspenders, and seersucker, this heavenly scent is airy and clean.
- A warm, nutty scent, with a touch of honey. Smells good enough to eat!